Thursday 7 May 2009

Seriously...i'm getting bored with my school life...not that it is boring...it is just that everyday,i and the rest of the other rp students are having the same cycle everyday..Example me:
-wake up
-go to school
-went home from school
-rest for 1 hr
-fetch my sister
-bath
-pray
-do rj,evaluation,mkn
-pray,iron my clothes
-sleep
how's that?boring right...i only get to enjoy myself during weekends by hanging out with either my friends,family members or cousins.. which..with the exception on wednesday as i get to meet someone...hehes...

so,lately,i have been craving for dickies bag and bangles of sort....haha:p am saving money to buy them.am eating sambal sotong which is so damn HOT... suddenly it reminds me of slyvia....hmm....haha:p
been addicted to First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Leona Lewis...i am visualising our first meet-up at the bus-stop, which, though didn't turn out as expected,leave my heart beating again once more pumping love juice all over my body...It makes me think of the last msg...and it fits the puzzle...i just hope he's the one though i'm scared to make any judjement for the moment....

So,that summarise my day today...i want cheese tofu,hashbrown and jumbo hotdog!!!!:)
and one more thing,i miss kak mimi and adk kinson...hehes...and...HIM!!!

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....