Wednesday 20 May 2009

The spaces between your fingers were created
so that another's could fill them in.

- Author Unknown -

taken from:http://www.lovepoemsandquotes.com/LoveQuote99.html

Am not feeling too good.Have a mini diarrohea.And my head is spinning and i am having shortness of breath with occasional coughing...Ouh...Its the sick month.And i am hating it.So instead of today will be making passport tomorrow.Don't know if i am going to go to school as my eyes are burning and my head is super dizzy..I can be hot one minute and suddenly i can be cold in another.To sum it all i am not feeling good.

Will be renting MPV for the malacca trip.I'm super duper excited cause it have been a long time since i have been on a long journey and i can't wait to take pictures of the abandoned padi field..Haha:p and also i have been craving for A&W since don't know when.Oh man!!!!....the tall and fat root beer mug...i likey...and the chicken frank...oh my...i am salivitating right now.....

Kay enough.I'm looking at pictures that are taken last sunday and am blushing suddenly...hehes...you should know why...going to edit it soon..and i am AGAIN OBSESSED!!!with my bangs..

Kay.I'm done here.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....