Thursday 7 May 2009

Seriously,i'm having migraines over the modules that are being thought...totally CLUELESS...and there's question mark on my head everyday and not to mention that my eyes are SUPER DROOPY...want to sleep but i'm wearing my contacts...so go and imagine..my eyes are super heavy that even a crane cannot lift it up...haha:p There's only 1 thing that will kept me awake...but that person is not sms-ing me now...so..i'm BORED...am in a so-so mood today...

My class temp is super cold now....i am practically shivering...haha:p
Doing quizzes on facebook as i am bored as hell..i do not know how many times i will mention the word BORED today...

And for that someone...sorry dear....i'm not eating heavy meals today..not in the mood...feeling guilty cause i promise you i will eat...

One more thing...my webcam SUCKS..i'm not able to webcam with aly...pfftt...only able to webcam with haziq and my adk angkat kinson....

That's all for now...

*and i am addicted to arabic language: Ana bahibak/ana uhibbuka to that person.



♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....