Sunday 24 May 2009

Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ by Anonymous ~


Supposed to be studying but here i am blogging away.Have not been feeling good lately.Am SO having PMS..My body have been so tired and i can be caught sleeping practically anywhere inside the house.It is also due to the fact that i am MISSING SOMEONE greatly.Hope to see that SOMEONE soon as i am practically dragging my feet around the house and holding to my phone and listening to love songs non-stop like one hell of a retarded person.

And seriously.My holiday mood have start kicking in.It is so dangerous cause i will have this temptation to not attend school.

Kaes.I'm done.I'm bored out of my wits and i'm not in the mood to joke around.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....