Friday 15 May 2009

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.

Henri Frederic Amiel


Well,today i have a great day.As usual.Friday is my favourite day.Mr yipee class is never boring.It is always the most fun of all and will always be.
For today's blogging am not going to blog much.Still sick and i am drinking coke.2 times already today.I have a sudden craving for coke and i don't know why.Maybe because i want to make myself sick.I miss the feeling of getting a fever.HAHA:P i'm weird today.
Aniwaessss....supposed to go to haji lane for sheesha-ing.But is canceled due to the heavy rain.Pardon me.I'm not sheesa-ing.Just going for the sake of having fun and camwhoring and get to know my classmate better.So,instead we went to eat at cwp banquet.Conquer the whole table.Most of them are eating fried kway teow.I actually don't want to eat as my tastebud is having an OFF day for today..But i end up eating fish n chips.That's the second time where i drink coke.To summarise it all i LOVE my classmates.

Pssst..:i inai-ed my finger with henna...hehes..it is super red.Haha:pi likey.It feels like i am married.Haha:p random.am talking nonsense.And i have not done my rj yet..

Kay.I'm done here...:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....