Friday 22 May 2009

Just because someone doesn't love you
in the way you want them to,
doesn't mean that they don't love you
with all they've got.
~ by Author unknown ~


LOVE
.Is only a four letter word.But that four letter means a lot.It defines a lot of meaning.Each and everyone of us has its own meaning for it.We will not know the true meaning of love till you experience IT itself.Sometimes i wonder,if love cause heartache,why do we love in the first place? Love can sometimes make us do stupid thing and it make us lower our pride down.But it is just a wonderful feeling that no one want to miss.I used to wonder why people cried over a break-up.Now,i understand why.It's not that i am going through a break-up process now,but observing the places that we walked at together,it is like seeing a re-run of everything.It left a set of invisible footprints that no one can see but only us.GOOOSHHH!!! i don't know why i am suddenly writing it all down here..

So,ate at long john with zura,danny,aishah...saw ili working..It have been a long time since i saw her...And i don't know why i am laughing to myself this few days...Hmmmm....And there's this few sentences that my mum said that make me smile wider..YA ALLAH!!!!Let it be,let it be...please...please...hehes...Cause there's this one voice inside my heart which make me worried..

And for the moment i am allergic to jason mraz I'm yours till june...Can't stop smiling at the picture.

Kay.I'm done.Enjoying the air-conditioner during the hot whether...:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....