Saturday 2 May 2009

LOST IN LOVE

For every minute that you are angry with someone,
you have just lose 60 seconds of happiness.....


I'm feeling HORRIBLE today...my mood have been change in an instant when i heard about THE NEWS...Someone in my past have an accident..It was lucky HE survive...It happened during the last 2 weeks and i just got to know it now...I regret asking the question to sab's bf...but i'm also glad i know about this..at least i can pray for his health..Ask farid to send my regards to HIM if he still remembers me...I just hope that he is okay..And throughout my entire outing i couldn't concentrate...all i remember is HIM..why?i already have mixed feeling...Just when i thought it was over and it is time to meet someone new..THIS happened...You got me all confused again after all the things that had happend...And i DREAM about you sending a msg to me saying I LOVE YOU.
Sab says maybe i still love him...considering on the way i act...no matter how bad that someone treats you,you should not laugh at that person and says that someone deserves it...Maybe it's just his punishment for what he did in the past and i hope he repents...Like come on...everybody have a bad past right...
Told my mum and sis about it...They were super shocked just like me...and they both hope that he will get better soon...If i know it sooner maybe i can visit him secretly without him knowing and see from afar just to know that he was okay...
I just hope someone can fill the emptiness..at the same time i don't want to rush into things..like the phrase just go with the flow......

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....