Friday 22 May 2009

Love is an act of endless forgiveness
A tender look which becomes a habit.
~ by Peter Ustinov ~


Just a short update.To happy to keep it till tomorrow morning..I was editing my blog as usual and suddenly i heard vibration.It turns out to be my phone,vibrating.Search it all over my bed which turns out to be inside my bag.And i have this GUT feeling that someone dear to me is calling..And it turns out to be true...I was smiling SUPER widely.From one ear to another.haha:p random.How i miss his voice so much.Hearing it makes me feel calm and relaxed,but at the same time something deep inside me want to jump out...Dream about him yesterday..and he did not believe it..HMMMPPHHH.... he sounds so tired..and he still makes an effort to call..Feel like massaging his back...*grins*

Anyways....using the laptop cursor(the one whnich you use your finger to navigate around) is killing me.Its like so damn bloody irritating..And i'm feeling sticky all over cause i haven't bathe yet...Going too after this..and will be adding new features to my blog soon...got inspired by azura's mum webby.Hehes...One more thing:How do you feel when someone in YOUR own class is stalking you...so eerie right...just be careful ******...I wonder..And i don't expect him to do this cause he seems...so...nice and QUIET&DECENT.

Hope tomorrow will be going out..My phone will always be beside me.If you know what i mean.:)

Kay.I'm done.Gd nite my loveable friends..Its a saturday morning.:)

Pssstt..:remind me to do RJ before 12 pm on saturday.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....