Tuesday 26 May 2009

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
~Sam Keen


Oh my....I'm so DEAD!!!!DEAD,DEAD EMBARASSING!!!!! is all i'm going to say.Am keeping my mouth shut.Going to be more careful.AAARRGGHHH!!!! kay...enough...
My face..i swear you is red now...I want to hide but i know i can't run from myself...am so careless...should have think before putting it down...
My mood seems to improve now..thanx to that somebody...*grins* but i still can't wait for holiday...Want to pay back my insufficient sleep and need to check the latest update on tv and so on...I feel like a cave women..Holiday is like the best part of school....Am i right???haha:p
Oh my!!!!GREAT!!!!i can't stop thinking about it and am now laughing my heads off...so the MALU LAH SEI!!!!

Before i forget...GSS have officially started!!!!But i'm broke..Haaaiisshhh...

Kay.I'm done.Wakakakaka=D

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....