Saturday 16 May 2009

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...
~ANONYMUS~


I sleep super early yesterday.Despite being sick i manage to talk a lot and was trying to grab both my mum and sis attention while at it.And my mum was going crazy not knowing who to listen to.Me or my lil' sister.And sooo...after stroy telling i feel asleep on my sis bed,PURPOSELY.haha:p and she woke me up by yeling at me.like WTH!!!grab my phone and drag myself to my own room wanting to lay for a while and before i knew it,i was asleep.And i can hear my mum saying: "YA ALLAH!!!kakak ni tidor sampai tak sempat tak tukar baju!!!and blablabla..." and she didn't even bother to close the light which she eventually did but i didn't realise it..
So,now i woke up SUPER early.because i heard a crack which turns out i sleep on my 2 pin plug and it's broken.haha:p and the BLOODY alarm clock went out for today and i thought today is friday before eventually going back to sleep where i eventually can't and decide to blog.
Suddenly remember that my some of my classmate while be eating dimsum at this hotel for breakfast at about 11 plus am i think.And i dream about someone who i don't want to dream off.like WTH!!!and i am missing my boo...*sad face*..saw a pic of of zura holding hands with her boyfie and it makes me want to tear up..and ZURAAA!!!!hehes....

Kay.I'm done for this morning.;)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....