Saturday 2 May 2009

I think i need to sort out my feelings...Seriously..I am CONFUSED...
My mum ask me yesterday,if he were with farid and sabrina yesterday, would i come?I say no..I say that i will run away as far as i can..but deep in my heart...i want to meet him..just once..then i will go...I just want to see his condition from afar...i just want to know if he is still in critical condition...this questions keeps playing in my mind...just want to know if he is alright...my heart is aching so badly...i HATE him...but i LOVE him...how?Lucky later i am going out with my family...Will be going to marina barrage...hope i can be alone for a while and just hope that i will return home with a new set of feelings...though i know it is IMpossible...
Waiting for someone msg so at least i can keep my mind of things....
I never felt my heart so heavy like this..its like someone have punch me hard on the heart till i am breathless...kay enough nadhirah...

and tomorrow is azura's and somone's birthday...wah dah leh tengok movie R21 ser budak tu...and to that someone happy 19th birthday!!!hope both are you are blessed with endless happiness...and to azura hope you and your guy r'ship will kekal hingga ke akhir hayat....:)love you many many....:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....