Thursday 28 May 2009

The soul of a woman is fragile.

It have been a rather good day for me today.I finally know how to do some of the maths questions.Will be doing revision to buck up for UT 2 and UT 3...As for the programming..it have been a rather easy test.That is the feed back that i heard mostly.If only i have understood programming better..
Aniwaes...met with *somebody special* today.So am in a good mood despite the fact that i am having stomach cramps and the lack of calcium.All my headaches are gone upon seeing him..Haha...:p *blushing*
Tom is the last day of school for semester 1 i think..GOD!!!so happy...at last the day have come...The day that everybody have been craving for...

Kay.I'm done.
Take care my LOVE-ED ones...everybody everywhere..thank GOD for everything;)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....