Friday 29 May 2009

“Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.”
~Arthur Rubinstein


In the library..Hanging out with my two bestfriends..It have been AGES since i meet them and i am missing them to the max!!!!
Gosh!!!School is finally over for this semester..HOLIDAY=PARTY!!!!...just thinking of school now make me sick..And i am having dark circles which i don't use to have and supposedly eyebag which i hope was just an imagination....It scares me..And there's this one small pimple which just have to appear on the cheeks...Haaiisshh....It cause a sore to my eyes..and not to mention...distraction...i don't mind it appearing anywhere else...but please...not my cheek...Its not that i am vain or anything...but i totally head it when it appears on my cheek..why not appear at the forehead or something.....
Craving for daisies..Daisy flower i mean...it was so sudden and i don't know why...I want white and pink daisies can? And adidas perfume and chocolate&vanilla never fail to remind me of somebody.
Can't wait for the holiday trip which is from 5-8 june which sort of sadden me...Sab and isha should know why...My two dearies of my life...never fail to entertain me and are so patient with my craziness and SUPER loud laughter...haha:p
Suddenly thought of something that have been mention by my friend...Its like..what if?what if?Only time will tell...And all we have to do is wait cause GOD have all the answers....

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....