Thursday 7 May 2009

In class...and its SUPER NOISY and they are ALIVE!!! because.....it is MR YIPEE CLASS!!!finally i understand what the heck the faci is saying after a bad week because i get grade F for science as the teacher is such a BITCH!!! its the 2nd break and i'm eating fried mee cook by my mum.....presentation slide is done except for some minor editing to be done...mr yipee class is such a RELAXING one...and i am looking forward to seeing him every week...

I do the "how well do you" this person quiz at facebook..and i get 100% for nadia quiz...best2:)will be meeting sab today cause i already promise her since last week to buy laptop skin at my school.

Accompany my mum yesterday to the supermarket and there's this one point when i was laughing at myself...and my mum look at me and say are you alright...and i was like...i'm okay...then laugh to myself again..haha:p later,when i'm inside the lift
she ask me again...her face was so damn worried...so i assure her that there's nothing wrong with me...haha:p lucky she don't know what i'm laughing about....

So,i tell my mum and sis everything...well most of it...and yesterday my sis tease me till i was rolling on the floor laughing like hell..with her camera poses...with her pouty mouth..haha:p i love you adek....!!!many2!!!!!

stomach ache as a result of yesterday dinner food...i regret eating too much of it.Haiyo....
And i wake up today to a sweet msg from him the previous day when i am asleep..wake up to a bright morning,wonderful,sunshine!!!!haha..kay..i'm talking nonsense...

One more thing:MAS SELAMAT IS CAUGHT AT JB!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!I seriously thought he was dead...HaHa!!!!!!!!
cause he have been missing for quite a long time and everyone thought he was dead...and how the heck did he go to JB?

I forgot to mention you:Azura is my newest BESTIE!!!!!!!!!I love her good advice...and she's the bestEST EVER!!!...love zura many2!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....