Monday 4 May 2009

Supposed to do presentation for 3rd meeting now,but am doing quizzes on facebook instead.For today,the quiz that i have taken is all true!!!!one of the quiz stated that i am a hopeless romantic which is so true!!!!!reminds me of my cousin..we are a hopeless romantic and don't get us started on talking about love,wedding..anything related to the topic i just mention or else...we will be imaginating stuff and we will talk about it and will laugh our ass out...gosh i miss my cousin aisyah...i miss all the funny talk we have...

miss aishah too...gosh there are 3 aisyah and aishah in my life...only different spelling....

today is a horrible day...i lost my ez-link card and i lost my thermometer...went to bought it yesterday but is out of stock..sms anne and it is ALSO out of stock...gosh...and school was damn packed because we have to queue to scan our student pass and get a sticker to represent the zoning whichhave not taken effect yet...all because of the swine flu..haiyo....and today i wear my specs as am lazy to put on contacts....

and finally i get a clarification of if it is sympathy or love...it is symphaty but symphaty can changed into love...haiyo..i'm so scared...
furthermore,yesterday msg farid..and he is super irritating...he encouraged me to call HIM...and i was like..NO WAY!!!!
and SOMEONE msg me yesterday...and he haven't msg me today...so sad:(

♥Hey mr
♥You are my secret lover...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....