Tuesday 19 May 2009

If kisses were water I'd give you the SEA. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a tree. If spaces were love, I'd give you ETERNITY. And if you're true and sincere to me, I'll keep all my LOVE for thee.

taken from:http://www.geocities.com/devil_rach/lovquotes.html

Am surfing the net for the best shopping malls in KL.And it suddenly reminds me of a shopping centre in KL called berjaya time square which have indoor themepark..Hmmm....will be going on a trip to malacca and KL for a wedding on my father side cousin i supposed.I just love wedding.And i don't know why.Its like every girl's fantasy right?And to make the trip more enjoyable and less boring we will be going together with all my cousins.But there's one problem.
My dad,sis,and my own passport is going to expired soon and we haven't renew it yet.Tom my dad will be renewing our passport as he will be taking off day as at the same day my grandad's grave will be "gali" and will be transferred to a new place.
The date of the trip will be from 4-7 of june and i am already listing things of what to buy for whom.

Last sunday have been a GGGGrrreeeaaaatttt day for me.went to study with keela and meet up with boyfie.Little did i know that he brought his cousin along.Just as he arrive he ask me to smell his wrist which smells of chocolate and i feel like biting it...HAHA:P keela was unusually quite that day and i don't know why..I think she just feel uncomfortable...Hmmmmm......Hang out at RP till about 8 plus and he send me home.My mum wants to see him so badly that she invite him inside the house and all.And i can't stop blushing.random.Will not be meeting each other for quite a while as we are busy with test and assignments.Hope to see him before i went to malacca..hukhuk:'(
And HE says that i am getting more chubbier..Is it?If thats true i will be jumping up and down...haha:p

Kay.i'm done.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....