Thursday 21 May 2009

Recipe For Two Lovers

Take happiness and laughter
mix thoroughly with romance.
Add hugs, pecks,
and sprinkle with kisses.
Bind with pleasure
and bake with faith.
Serve with endless love.
- Jephthah Adotey -



I'm feeling guilty over what i am doing...Hmmm..perhaps no one should know..Only god knows.Haaaiissshh...As usual,check my facebook account and do quizes to past the time..And i am addicted to nasyid songs for the time being..Haha:p It came as a shock to me,myself.And my mum says:"Ni sumer pasal *****L dengar lagu nasyid kan?" haha:p well...not entirely true..but true..get it?He got a mixture of songs in his phone such as arabic,nasyid,and normal pop,sentimental song:)This one song in his phone makes me addicted to nasyid's song..kasih kekasih by IN-TEAM...when he sings it my heart flutters.His voice is so nice...
Kay skipping the topic,yesterday went to take photo at the photo shop infront of pastamania at causeway point.DAMN!!!!my face was so...my mum and sis said it is ok.Only the spectacle is causing a BIG distraction.haHa:p And besides that my mum print some photos from the digicam and she ask me to print HIS photo.I was like standig there with a red face..and talking of pastamania i miss eating there.The pizza..the spagetthi...kay SANDRA!!!ENOUGH!!!:P

I guess you will be confused why i named myself as sandra.It should be Sandra Dee to be exact.I take this "which female grease character are you?" and i am happy with the result as it is ENTIRELY true.Still searching for chicken rice recipe and it is so confusing...My goal is to cook chicken rice before going to malacca so he can remember me by something in case something bad happen to me.god forbids.Cause i am terrified of long highways journey.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....