Sunday 17 May 2009

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato


Hey hey!!!just went back from my cousin's house and am eating fried bee hoon.My mum is so bloody irritating sometimes.She just purposely makes my dad scold me.like WTH!!!! I feel like screaming at her.I can go MAD!!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!so that's why i am going out often.Lazy to hear her bloody irritating voice!!!.She can be a devil and she can be an angel.I'm speaking the truth here.No offence.I'm not a bad girl.But if you are in my position,you will understand.And my cousins unexpectedly went through the same thing as me.Blood relations=same type of parents=same type of upbringing.I'm so use to it already its like a normal routine,though its not.It will make me tear up for a minute because of the impact and the next second i will be laughing my head off pretending like nothing have happen.And i'm doing that just so they know that i'm not affected one bit by their BLOODY HELL of a talks.Gooshh!!!i feel better already..wakakakaka:P

Tom will be going out though i am a little bit sick.I think just seeing him will make my whole world seems better.Feel bad because...let just nickname him as mr z.
This z msg me out of the blue to go study together tomorrow.I don't know what to study because mostly the topic is about using your own mind to solve the problem.Its like general knowledge.So,what's there to study.Hmmm....and i rejected the idea of going out with him because i have a date with someone.

Skipping the topic,i cried watching kangen,an indonesian movie at sensasi.So sad...hukhuk;( i can't imagine if i were in her shoes....god forbid.Oh!!Oh!!!i got news to update!!!!just cut my bangs and i am practically in LOVE with it.I want to steal the hairdresser can?And make her my personal hairstylist.Haha:p and my mum bought a shampoo and hair tonic cause my hair is so oily and there's dandruff and my hair is falling out.My sis have the same problem as me.So i'm awaiting for miracles to happen and i hope my hair will become thick.Having a thin hair is genetics on my mom's side..Thanx a lot!!!Who says those who wear scarf like me don't care about their hair!!!!its my crowning glory too..and i need it for self-esteem's sake if there's such thing..

Kay.I'm done here.Gd nite my loveable friends!!!wherever you are..:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....