Wednesday 13 May 2009

What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
~George Eliot


DYING!!!!!!!today's module is so so so DAMN-KILLING-ME HARD!!!! i do nothing except for facebooking and msn-ing..I feel bad towards the other team member..I try to do today's programming but it just cannot get to my mind.My mind are like opposing to the idea of accepting any kind,any type of programming thingy.It just cannot accept the idea that it is tough.It can just absorb easy stuff..haha:p random..GOOOSSHH!!!again..i'm feeling bad....serve me right...haha:p now facebook are creating problem..i'm halfway chatting with my indonesia friend and the server crash..BIG TIME... refresh it many times but still...pffft...!!!

Supposed to meet him today...BBBBUUUUTTTT....he got test tomorrow...soo....it is cancel..and i unfortunately cannot meet himm....although i am missing him like super bad..not going to elaborate futher...just that i'm hook on listening to "officially missing you" by tamia...just want to wish him gd luck dear for your test and assignment tomorrow..study hard and do the best that you can kay dear...ana uhhibuka...hehes...*blushing*

Class is supercold....practically shivering...haha:p
going to buy microphone for my laptop cause UNFORTUNATELY my laptop mic is not working...in my school's bookshop it cost $7.90...cheap or what?haha:p
i'm surviving on his pictures and msgs for the time being..been wanting to touch his head and neaten his hair cause he like it so much...ggoosshh...
and waiitt!!!am checking up on chicken rice recipe on the net...am going to cook it for him...finally!!!i remember about it.
kay.i'm done here.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....