Tuesday 26 May 2009

“Adopt the pace of nature; her secret is patience.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes


Oh my...how can i be patient..It have been a long wait...Ermmm...actually not that long lah..But i don't have the PATIENCE to wait for another few more days!!!It is super excruciating...
Oh how i need to be like mother nature...
My laptop battery is low and i am lazy to charge it.Call me a couch potato if you want.I'm just not in the mood to do anything now.I'm like a walking corpse.Zombi perhaps which is better..Still the same as yesterday...Lifeless..Just one thing will make me happy and i'm sure some of you will know it..For now..i need to keep things to myself first..am bloody irritated at my ex-schoolmate who still have not reply back my sms-ed!!!
Well...i guess its my PMS.Will be talking nonsense and acting weird...so IGNORE what i write here..

Okay..i'm done here...and the breathing in and breathing out ,will not work either....

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....