Friday 22 May 2009

Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance.

Oscar Wilde
1856-1900, British Author, Wit


I woke up for subuh prayer's today..I'm so happy.Cause i usually don't wake up for subuh prayer's and my mum will be sarcastic towards me the WHOLE entire day until she is tired.
So,i woke up with a lion's hair today.Want to know why?It is because my bangs are shooting upwards just like a lion and my hair is super frizzy like an afro do...pffft!!!
My lil' sister is addicted to Lenka's "THE SHOW" song...just now open it at youtube and she came running to my room smiling widely and gleefully...SUPER CUTE but i can't stop noticing her nose..Hmmm...not that i want to talk bad about it or something..but....
Skipping the topic,waiting for his calls which i don't bother waiting for anymore(like real only).Sabrina called just now regarding her malay compostion and she told me that she will be studying at RP with her boyfie from 12-6pm.Gossshh...i just WISH i will be going out today...hint hint...
Talking care of my siblings for my mum while she accompany my sis to go to polyclinic as her asthma attack come again..Pity her..Let me count...It have been like 10 years since her last asthma attack..Now she is going to turn 17 on christmas day....

Kay.I'm bored.Done here.:)
Enjoy your weekends with your LOVED ones:)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....