Sunday 10 May 2009

So,yes.....today i am busy women....woke up at 8+ in the morning..Leave house at 9.30am and miss the bus.Watch my kakak sedare's audition at east point mall for anugerah...but unfortunately...she didn't get to the next round...seriously!!!are the judge deaf....!!!!:p then went to marina barrage with keela...walk walk and camwhore..Leave the place at around 5 and saw a wedding photo shoot...GOOSSSHHH!!!! i want to marry can?haha:p Then later meet that special someone at bedok...and he say i'm like a banana cause i am wearing a yellow dress...haha!!!so i say to him that i am walking banana for today....spent time together at bedok reservoir and see the sunset...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and we took pictures,joke around like a fool,talk talk,sing sing,camwhore.....talking and thinking about it just makes me have butterflies...reach home at abt 10 plus...he sent me till my front gate and my sis was like super shock!!!!my mum and sis was caught unaware..lucky my dad was not home or i will be dead...that's what my mum told me...the only thing i want to say right now good is luck for your upcoming test and exams dear...and i will pray that you will pass your motorbike exam....:)

special thnx to:***h**..fate have brought us together....
♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....