Thursday 21 May 2009

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) ~


Oh my...how true is the qoute above.Can't deny it.It's true.When you love somebody,you start wishing like no one cares and hoping it will come true.I love poetry.Oh how i wish somebody could whisper those words to my ears right now.Am imagining myself watching the sunset with flowers scattering all over the place and he put one of the flower at my ear..Oh my...Hehes:p I marry a poet can?But...naahh...I prefer HIM putting it for me.

Finally,i have found the considered PERFECT hainanese chicken rice recipe at recipe zaar.Here's the link>>>>http://www.recipezaar.com/Hainanese-Chicken-Rice-133760 Going to cook it for HIM as i had promised him so.And he is already demanding it.Should have make it a surprise....

By the way,i found this interesting book titled:CORNER SHOP by ROOPA FAROOKI.The content is ok but i can't deny the fact that i am attracted by the cover page and the designs.Haha:p random.But i can't borrowed it as my fines are over limit and i have no cash for the moment..

Suddenly craving for my mum prata murtabak sardine!!!!yummy yum yum...
And i finally understand bits and pieces for science..GOOOSHH...what a relief...for the time being...haha:p

Kay.I'm done here.

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....