Tuesday 12 May 2009

Love is found within. True love is when you find it within another.

Group 2 is having presentation now...Today's topic is about "Am i stable".Another boring science topic.I was like halfway dead.My presentation was damn long cause the faci kept asking questions.And it sucks.A LOT!!!..

Skipping that,i am missing someone.TERRIBLY.Its killing me.Just met him last saturday and yesterday i am walking around the house like one retarded person saying "ADDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!ADDDDDDDEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while listening to love song on my phone..my sis was like "WHAT?WHAT?WHY?" and i just laugh to myself and blushing..GGOOOSSHH!!!...i think cupid is doing his work...working overtime...he's on my mind like practically 24 hours..and i will laugh by myself when bathing and more....just ignore me when you saw me laughing by myself..

And my brother was sent to KKH hospital yesterday.He was having fever since last friday i think..Hope he get better soon..
And yesterday i have a fight with my mum which ends shortly after it started..I'm so emotional because of someone and i think because of my PMS..
I think my mum and sis are taking advantage of my good mood since sunday..As i am always seen smiling and singing my to heart's content...wakaka:p like wth!!Kaes...I'm done. :)

♥Hey mr
♥You are my sweetheart....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....